The Job Seekers Guide is produced by Jewish Family and Children's Service of Minneapolis and iSeek Solutions as part of a national collaboration of the International Association of Jewish Vocational Services, with funding provided through the U.S. Department of Labor.
We would like to acknowledge and thank the career professionals and agencies that contributed to the preparation of this publication.
Portions of content in this publication were adapted from:
- California Career Planning Guide, California Career Resource Network (CalCRN)
- Career Choices in North Carolina, Career Development User’s Guide, North Carolina State Occupational Information Coordinating Committee
- CareerOneStop.org, iSeek Solutions and U.S. Department of Labor
- Creative Job Search, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
- GetReadyForCollege.org, Minnesota Office of Higher Education
- GPSLifePlan.org, Minnesota State Colleges & Universities System
- ISEEK.org and MnCareers Facilitator Guide, iSeek Solutions
- Succeed at Work, California Career Resource Network (CalCRN)
We also want to thank these partners:
- International Association of Jewish Vocational Services
- California Career Resource Network
- Career Zone
- Goodwill/Easter Seals
- Minnesota Career & Technical Education
- Minnesota Shared Vision for Youth
- Ser-Jobs for Progress National, Inc.
The Job Seekers Guide was authored by Denise Felder and Shelia Cunnningham McComb of iSeek Solutions.